- Tour in VietNam
- Tour Center Vietnam
- Private Car
- Hue tours
- Thuy Bieu Homestay
- Homestay in Hue
- Open bus
- Hue City Tour From Chan May Port
- Seat In Coach
- Shore excursions
- Customized Journey
- Contact us
- General Principles
- General rules
- Transaction process
- Payment process
- Secure transaction security
- Protect your personal information
- Responsibility in case of a technical error generated
- Authority of management
Hue city tour - half day is one of the good choice for tourists exploring the beauty of Hue Imperial City in Nguyen Dynasty. It ranks highly on the “must see” list of most visitors to Vietnam. Recognized by UNESCO with two World Cultural Heritage destinations, namely the Hue Cultural Heritage Monuments and Hue Court Music. Hue’s main attractions are the Imperial Palace, ancient tombs of Vietnam’s last great dynasty, and Buddhist pagodas. In addition, visitors to Hue can enjoy another form of authentic cultural experience through community based rural excursions.
|11:00 - 12:00:||Pick up at the meeting point in the center of Hue city. Lunch at a local restaurant.|
Then, we visit the ancient and sacred Thien Mu Pagoda.
Visit the Citadel - The palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945), the last dynasty of Vietnam - Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Imperial Ancestral Temple and Hue Royal Antiques Museum.
|15:00:||Visit Tu Duc tomb, one of the most interesting emperor tombs in Hue.|
Come back Hue. Go to your hotel.
End of tour. Thanks you and see you soon!
- Transportation by van 16 – 29 seats or car
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water, tissues
- Entrance fee of the Citadel, Tu Duc tomb
- Personal expenses, tips and drinks
- The Citadel: 150.000 VND (7.5 USD)
- Tu Duc tomb: 100.000 VND (5 USD)
* Entrance fee for Adult:
* Children policy:
- Children under 4 years old: free
- Children 5 – 10 years old: discount 30%
- Children over 10 years old: as adult
Please fill in the details!
We will get back to you within 24 hours!
Thanks for your interest in Hue Tourist!