- SEAT IN COACH - DAILY DEPARTURE CAR
- Vietnam Luxury Tours
- Home Vietnam
- Tour Private Car
- Community Based Tours
- Homestay in Hue
- Golf Tours
- MUTI-COUNTRY TOUR
- Cruise Halong Bay
- Cruise Mekong Delta
- Tour in VietNam
- Tour North Vietnam
- Tour Center Vietnam
- Tour South Vietnam
- Tour Indochina
- Shore excursions
- Customized Journey
- Terms and Conditions
- About us
- Contact us
Routes: HUE - DA NANG - HOI AN
Duration: 1 day
Price: Contact us for the best price!
We offer variety private car options of your choice: 4 - seated car, 7 - seated car, 16 - seated car...
If you book the service to Hoi An, the driver will pick you at your hotel then transport to your requested venue. We will stop along the way to visit the Lang Co beach which lies on the most beautiful curve of the “S” where you can be the first to see sunrise in Vietnam. Lang Co beach attracts visitors by its wild beauty with white sand and warm blue sea.
More information, click HERE TO CONTACT.
HUE - DA NANG - HOI AN
08h00: Our car with english driver pick up at hotel then ride to Hoi An, on the ways, we have to sightseeing spots as such:
- Tam Giang Lagoon: The scene of Tam Giang lagoon in the afternoon changes by minutes where the mixing of water and the sky are on the water face and where hides corners of the life. A tour to this lagoon gives tourists exciting experience.
- Thanh Toan Roofed Brigde: Thanh Toan Bridge belongs to Thanh Thuy village which is 7km from Hue centre. Just around 15 minutes on motorbike and 30 minutes on cyclo or bicycle to reach the bridge.
Visit Thanh Toan, except for seeing the most ancient bridge in Vietnam, visitor can row boat along canals or ride bicycle on green village road for visiting Temples, family worship houses. Visitor also can join to be a farmer and experience farming life, especially learn how to wrap a Tet sticky rice cakes (Banh Chung & Banh Tet) or make conical hat, etc... Visitor can go to market, play hut gambling and pounding rice singing (on festivals) as well as enjoy special cuisines.
- Lang Co Beach: Lang Co situated between 3 cultural heritage centres: Hue ancient capital, Hoi An old quarter and My Son Sanctuary with the radius about 70 kilometers. Lang Co attracts tourists and researchers from the cultural heritage centre. Lang Co is on the North-South tourist route and far 30 kilometers from Da Nang city and far 70 kilometers from Hue city. Where you can enjoy fresh seafood.
- Hai Van Pass: Hai Van Pass is situated along the Hai Van mountain side, on the border of Thua Thien Hue Province and Da Nang, and is one of the world’s most scenic coastal drives.The most spectacular section spans 21 kilometers and comprises a series of hairpin turns, steep inclines and breathtaking vistas. Reaching an elevation of 496 meters, Hai Van Pass (meaning ‘Ocean Cloud Pass’) is often shrouded in mist that rises from the sea.
- Cham Museum – the creativeness which base on Champa ancient art.
- Marble Mountain: the group of 5 mountains that stand in the center of Danang, whose name is Ngu Hanh are, measuring 2 km long, 800 meters wide and 500 meters in height.The names of these mountains, representing each of the 5 elements, were taken from an old Vietnamese song. The marble mountains are known with the names of (following the clockwise direction): Hoa Son (fire mountain), Kim Son (mountain of metal), Tho are (mountain of Earth), Thuy Son (water mountain) and Moc Son (wood mountain).Mountain Thuy Son is the largest mountain group comprising marble mountains of Da Nang, with several caves, caverns, pagodas and 2 viewpoints with some spectacular views of Danang city.
Type of cars
4 seats (1-3 pax)
7 seats (4-5 pax)
16 seats (6-14 pax)
- Private car
- English speaking driver
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees and personal fees.
* We will drop off at your hotel in Hoi An.
* Please note that these prices are per vehicle, not per person.
Please fill in the details!
We will get back to you within 24 hours!
Thanks for your interest in Hue Tourist!