- Vietnam World Heritage Road
- Seat In Coach Daily Departure
- Transfer by Private Car
- Vietnam Luxury Tours
- Community Based Tours
- Homestay in Hue
- Golf Tours
- Multi Country Tour
- Cruise Halong Bay
- Cruise Mekong Delta
- Tour in VietNam
- Tour North Vietnam
- Tour Center Vietnam
- Tour South Vietnam
- Shore excursions
- Customized Journey
- Terms and Conditions
- About us
- Contact us
News & Events
Quang Binh cuts entrance fees at 3 caves to attract tourists (19-05-2016 08:06:00)
The Thien Duong Cave in Quang Binh Province. Photo: Ngo Huy Hoa
Quang Binh authorities have announced a 30 percent cut in entrance fees for three caves from the end of this year.
The new prices will apply only for guests who stay at any hotel in the province.
Current ticket prices are VND250,000 (US$11.2) for Thien Duong cave and VND150,000 and VND80,000 for Phong Nha and Tien Son.
The People’s Committee has also called on hotels and restaurants to reduce prices by 10-20 percent to attract more tourists.
Authorities will also make daily announcements of test results of seawater to ensure it is safe for swimming as the recent mass fish deaths in four central provinces, including Quang Binh, remains a mystery.
According to Quang Binh Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the marine disaster has damaged tourism, with the number of visitors falling by 100,000 a month.
Hotel occupancy rates have dropped by a third over last year.
The province wants the government to cut taxes and provide low-interest loans for its tourism companies.
Quang Binh, home to the world’s largest cave, Son Doong, and beautiful beaches, expects to attract more than 3.3 million tourists this year.
Stalactites inside Thien Duong Cave
A boat station inside Thien Duong
Reference at www.thanhniennews.com
- The lights go on at Huế’s Imperial Palace
- Thua Thien – Hue plants mangrove forests for eco-tours
- New passenger service to be launched to Thổ Châu Island
- Erosion encroaches beach of Đà Nẵng
- Exploring Hue in 3 days
- Over 10 heritage cities to join “Exchange Meeting of Heritage Cities 2017” in Hoi An
- Hot Air Balloon Festival 2016
- Hue to build boardwalk along Huong River
- Jetstar opens Hue-Cam Ranh flight route
- TAM GIANG HANDICRAFT VILLAGES