Hue to have audio guide in 5 languages (06-09-2016 16:25:00)
Dr Phan Thanh Hai, Director of Hue Monuments Conservation Center said that the complex of Hue Monuments would provide the automatic audio guide in 5 languages to tourists. This project will be studied and implemented in a very near future. Accordingly, the automatic system of audio guide will be installed in the Forbidden City and the monuments of Nguyen Dynasty’s Kings. To use this service, tourists will have to buy tickets and look for audio guide available spots. The city is planning to call for investment for this project.
Besides the automatic audio guide system, in the coming time, Hue Monuments Conservation Center will launch the online ticket system, install free Wifi in the complex as well as continue to conserve and recreate royal garden etc.
During the first eight months this year, Hue welcomed nearly 1.8 million tourists, a year on year increase of 20.7 percent, of which 900 visitors were foreigners, up 36.5 percent over the same period last year, and over 860 visitors were Vietnamese, up 7.2 percent over the corresponding year. The total ticket sale reached VND192.4 billion, an impressive rise of 33.1 percent.
- Erosion encroaches beach of Đà Nẵng
- Exploring Hue in 3 days
- Online Ticket Service Through The Website : www.ticket.whr.vn
- Ho Chi Minh City - new destination for MICE tourism in Southeast Asia
- Central Vietnam destinations join forces in unique tourism project
- Over 10 heritage cities to join “Exchange Meeting of Heritage Cities 2017” in Hoi An
- Hoi An plans to dismantle Japanese wood bridge for restoration
- Adventure tours to Son Doong Cave in 2017 on sale
- Village opens traditional farming museum
- Railway carriage revitalises heritage tourism