Hue to have audio guide in 5 languages (06-09-2016 16:25:00)
Dr Phan Thanh Hai, Director of Hue Monuments Conservation Center said that the complex of Hue Monuments would provide the automatic audio guide in 5 languages to tourists. This project will be studied and implemented in a very near future. Accordingly, the automatic system of audio guide will be installed in the Forbidden City and the monuments of Nguyen Dynasty’s Kings. To use this service, tourists will have to buy tickets and look for audio guide available spots. The city is planning to call for investment for this project.
Besides the automatic audio guide system, in the coming time, Hue Monuments Conservation Center will launch the online ticket system, install free Wifi in the complex as well as continue to conserve and recreate royal garden etc.
During the first eight months this year, Hue welcomed nearly 1.8 million tourists, a year on year increase of 20.7 percent, of which 900 visitors were foreigners, up 36.5 percent over the same period last year, and over 860 visitors were Vietnamese, up 7.2 percent over the corresponding year. The total ticket sale reached VND192.4 billion, an impressive rise of 33.1 percent.
- Thuy Bieu- Tam Giang tour: New interesting tour in Hue
- Hue Thai Hoa Palace to undergo restoration
- The lights go on at Huế’s Imperial Palace
- Thua Thien – Hue plants mangrove forests for eco-tours
- Exploring Hue in 3 days
- Over 10 heritage cities to join “Exchange Meeting of Heritage Cities 2017” in Hoi An
- Quang Binh cuts entrance fees at 3 caves to attract tourists
- Hot Air Balloon Festival 2016
- Hue to build boardwalk along Huong River
- Jetstar opens Hue-Cam Ranh flight route