Hue Tourism ends the year of 2017 with "Lighting Ky Dai Hue" (13-02-2018 10:09:00)
Hue Tourism has positively changed in 2017 and succeed in the promotion and marketing of tourism products. Organizing trade fairs, promoting and introducing tourism products as well as inviting tourism businesses’s exchange to strengthen the signing and cooperation with large tourism centers. Along with focusing on the development and enhance the quality of tourism infrastructure, there is a strong push for the promotion of tourism products. Look back Hue tourism products and attracted sites have certain influences in past time.
Sustainable development of Hue tourism – Community based tourism (CBT)
At present, Huetourist has deployed tours based on the element of environmental and natural landscape protection like “Thuy Bieu in the morning - Tam Giang in the afternoon” aims to help tourists have a close experience with the nature, which also is the trend of ecotourism development in the world.
Hue night activities – Hue night markets
"Pedestrian Street” is the ideal venue for walking, sightseeing, and gathering with friends at the weekend. There, people find the abundant inspiration to steer clear of daily stress and work pressure. The attractive corners filled with many colorful lanterns in this walking street are modeled on the Hoi An Ancient Town.
Moreover, on 12 February 2018, artwork “Lighting Ky Dai Hue” will officially open and welcome tourists during the Lunar New Year 2018. The “Lighting Ky Dai Hue” is one of projects to renovate and embellish Hue historical sites and landscapes that the People's Committee of Thua Thien Hue province to attract more tourists.
The new year 2018 is coming up, with strong changes in service quality and tourism product innovation, Hue remains one of the brightest destinations of Vietnamese tourism.
- “Thuy Bieu in the morning – Tam Giang in the afternoon” tour
- Thuy Bieu- Tam Giang tour: New interesting tour in Hue
- Hue Thai Hoa Palace to undergo restoration
- The lights go on at Huế’s Imperial Palace
- Thua Thien – Hue plants mangrove forests for eco-tours
- Exploring Hue in 3 days
- Over 10 heritage cities to join “Exchange Meeting of Heritage Cities 2017” in Hoi An
- Quang Binh cuts entrance fees at 3 caves to attract tourists
- Hot Air Balloon Festival 2016
- Hue to build boardwalk along Huong River