News & Events
Hot Air Balloon Festival 2016 (03-05-2016 08:53:00)
This is a great chance for tourists to enjoy the aerial view of Hue City, the Citadel, the Perfume River, Ngu Binh Mountain and suroundings from the height of 150 metres. The hot air balloons will be launched at Ham Nghi Yard inside the Citadel and landed in Phu My Commune (Phu Vang District), Tu Ha Ward (Huong Tra District) and Huong Long Ward (the city of Hue).
The event will take place on May 4 and 5 with two different schedules: from 05:30 to 08:00 and from 17:00 to 18:30.
Hue Festival Centre
- Hue Tourism ends the year of 2017 with "Lighting Ky Dai Hue"
- “Thuy Bieu in the morning – Tam Giang in the afternoon” tour
- Thuy Bieu- Tam Giang tour: New interesting tour in Hue
- Hue Thai Hoa Palace to undergo restoration
- The lights go on at Huế’s Imperial Palace
- Thua Thien – Hue plants mangrove forests for eco-tours
- Exploring Hue in 3 days
- Over 10 heritage cities to join “Exchange Meeting of Heritage Cities 2017” in Hoi An
- Quang Binh cuts entrance fees at 3 caves to attract tourists
- Hue to build boardwalk along Huong River