- Tour in VietNam
- Tour Center Vietnam
- Private Car
- Hue tours
- Thuy Bieu Homestay
- Homestay in Hue
- Open bus
- Hue City Tour From Chan May Port
- Seat In Coach
- Shore excursions
- Customized Journey
- Contact us
- General Principles
- General rules
- Transaction process
- Payment process
- Secure transaction security
- Protect your personal information
- Responsibility in case of a technical error generated
- Authority of management
Ho Chi Minh City - new destination for MICE tourism in Southeast Asia (11-09-2016 13:01:00)
The remark was made by domestic and foreign travel agencies, investors and experts attending a seminar introducing destinations in the Greater Mekong Sub-region held by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in Ho Chi Minh City on September 7.
According to Duong Thi Hoang Yen, a representative from the municipal Department of Tourism, HCM City is a place connecting many cities and provinces nationwide as well as 24 major cities in the world, with unique architectures, beautiful landscapes and entertainment centres. It has nearly 120 three to five-star hotels with 14,787 rooms.
HCM City owns a lot of favourable conditions for developing MICE tourism such as good infrastructure, convenient transport and high-quality accommodations, said Gilbert Whelan, CEO of the US’s Riverlege company.
However, participants noted limitations in developing MICE tourism in the city, including traffic congestion at peak hours, environmental pollution and poor services. They suggested the city increase English training for traffic police and volunteers to better support foreign visitors.
Nguyen Quy Phuong, head of the Viet Nam National Administration of Tourism’s Travel Department, affirmed that HCM City and Viet Nam in general will do their utmost to provide the best conditions for tourists.
Other cities such as Ha Noi, Da Nang and Ha Long will be new destinations for MICE tourism in the future, he added.
- Hoi An set to become a bicycle city
- Erosion encroaches beach of Đà Nẵng
- Online Ticket Service Through The Website : www.ticket.whr.vn
- Quang Binh cuts entrance fees at 3 caves to attract tourists
- Hot Air Balloon Festival 2016
- Hue to build boardwalk along Huong River
- Jetstar opens Hue-Cam Ranh flight route
- Tam Giang Handicraft Villages
- Le seul et unique marché des insectes.
- HCM City hidden Chinatown lies in wait for intrepid tourists