- Tour in VietNam
- Tour Center Vietnam
- Private Car
- Hue tours
- Thuy Bieu Homestay
- Homestay in Hue
- Open bus
- Hue City Tour From Chan May Port
- Seat In Coach
- Shore excursions
- Customized Journey
- Contact us
- General Principles
- General rules
- Transaction process
- Payment process
- Secure transaction security
- Protect your personal information
- Responsibility in case of a technical error generated
- Authority of management
Adventure tours to Son Doong Cave in 2017 on sale (20-08-2016 11:35:00)
Son Doong Cave (Source: Internet)
The 2017 trips, on sale on the website of Oxalis Adventure Tours, the sole operator, will offer five-day and four-night tours with a maximum of ten people at the cost of US$ 3,000 per person during the January-August period.
Each tour requires a team of 25 porters and cooks, a tour guide, two cave experts and two park rangers.
Visitors need to ensure they are in good health before embarking on the adventurous trip. People who suffer from high blood pressure, cardiac disease, joint problems or diabetes are not eligible for the trip.
According to Oxalis, the company welcomed 442 visitors in 2016, including ambassadors from Argentina, Sweden, Italy, the UK, Australia, and the Czech Republic to Viet Nam, US Assistant Secretary of State Tom Malinowski, the second runner-up of the Miss Universe Viet Nam 2008 Truong Thien Ly Duong and Vietnamese ambassador Pham Sanh Chau.
Oxalis, based in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province, has been organising tours to Son Dong Cave since August 2013. Oxalis has often sold out their limited tours well before they start. Tours in 2016 were sold out by August of 2015.
Son Doong, which is 150 metres high and 200 metres wide, became known worldwide in 2009 when it was explored by members of the British Cave Research Association led by Howard Limbert and his wife Deb Limbert, guided by local resident Ho Khanh.
- Hoi An set to become a bicycle city
- Erosion encroaches beach of Đà Nẵng
- Online Ticket Service Through The Website : www.ticket.whr.vn
- Quang Binh cuts entrance fees at 3 caves to attract tourists
- Hot Air Balloon Festival 2016
- Hue to build boardwalk along Huong River
- Jetstar opens Hue-Cam Ranh flight route
- Tam Giang Handicraft Villages
- Le seul et unique marché des insectes.
- HCM City hidden Chinatown lies in wait for intrepid tourists