- Tour Center Vietnam
- Open bus
- Hue tours
- Private Car
- Seat In Coach
- Shore excursions
- Tour in VietNam
- Customized Journey
- Contact us
- General Principles
- General rules
- Transaction process
- Payment process
- Secure transaction security
- Protect your personal information
- Responsibility in case of a technical error generated
- Authority of management
Tam Giang Lagoon when visit Hue (19-06-2018 09:59:00)
Don’t forget to visit Tam Giang lagoon when visiting Hue. Tam Giang lagoon has 24 kilometers length with an area of 52 square kilometers, Phong Dien, Quang Dien, Huong Tra, Thua Thien Hue. This is the largest lagoon of Vietnam. About 11km from Hue city, it is easy for visitors to come to Tam Giang lagoon.
Visiting Tam Giang lagoon, you will be surprised at color of cloud here. It is constantly change. The beauty of Tam Giang is the combination of color between sky and water. It makes Tam Giang lagoon a lively attraction.
1/2 day in Tam Giang lagoon, we can experience many interesting thing here such as becoming a fishmen, and eating sea fresh food. Tourists can enjoy specialties in this place. Fish, cuttle-fish, shrimp are displayed. Scenery of sunset is the most spectacular beauty in Tam Giang lagoon. The violet of heaven covers the lagoon which creates the beautiful pictures “Tam Giang lagoon”. Fishmen here is also a beauty of Tam Giang lagoon because of their hospitality and ingenuity.
Driving a boat around the Tam Giang lagoon is also excited. Water and wind is very mild. So, this place is really wonderful for not only experience but also relax.
Why don’t we come here and feel fresh water, fresh air and fresh food?
- THE BEST TIME TO VISIT DA NANG
- A SPECIAL TOUR IN HUE CITY WITH BELOVED VISITOERS
- 5 BEST WAY TO GET FROM HUE TO HOI AN
- 5 WAYS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN TRAVEL IN HUE
- Thua Thien Hue the ideal place of tourists in the future
- Khai Dinh tomb the Artistic masterpieces
- One day in Hoi An
- tour hoi an danang hue
- "Nha Nhac" Organized by HUETOURIST Company - Ms. VOLENDAM - Holland American Line
- NATURE ROAD - HOI AN - PRAO VILLAGE - A LUOI - HUE