The direct route will have three return flights per week operated by the China Southern Airlines, using Boeing 737-700 aircraft.
Khanh Hoa tourism authorities are taking measures to tap into the great potential of the Chinese market.
Between late May and early June, more than 80 travel agents from Chengdu, China, visited the province’s Nha Trang City to study local tourism services, with particular interest in Hon Tam Island located in the heart of Nha Trang Bay.
Earlier, a direct service using chartered flights between Chengdu and Khanh Hoa’s Cam Ranh International Airport was launched on January 27 this year. As a result, more than 29,000 Chinese visitors came to the province during the February-May period, an annual increase of 69 percent, according to Khanh Hoa Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
This year, a range of cultural and tourism events are scheduled to take place in Nha Trang City, including a tourism fair to welcome summer, a sea festival and the finals of the Miss Vietnam 2015 contest , which are hoped to attract more visitors to the coastal province.
- Erosion encroaches beach of Đà Nẵng
- Exploring Hue in 3 days
- Online Ticket Service Through The Website : www.ticket.whr.vn
- Ho Chi Minh City - new destination for MICE tourism in Southeast Asia
- Hue to have audio guide in 5 languages
- Central Vietnam destinations join forces in unique tourism project
- Over 10 heritage cities to join “Exchange Meeting of Heritage Cities 2017” in Hoi An
- Hoi An plans to dismantle Japanese wood bridge for restoration
- Adventure tours to Son Doong Cave in 2017 on sale
- Village opens traditional farming museum